Friday Night Adventure

First off, here are some pictures from when Fiona and I went to the Romsey Agricultural Fair in September.  It involved a lot of food, cider, and livestock, haha.

Friday was semi hectic.  I took the train in the morning to Weymouth so I could get my National Insurance Number.  The train ride to Weymouth was about an hour, I like riding the train and have done so quite frequently since I’ve been here.  Once I got there I had to find the Job Centre and had a 30 minute interview.  Got back on the train and headed back to Bournemouth.

Dan, Steve, and I went to a concert (Gaslight Anthem) in Southampton on Friday also.  As soon as Dan got back from work at 6, we grabbed a taxi to the train station and headed to Southampton.  There we met Annika, her friend Adam, and her brother Mike, and headed to the concert hall.

The concert was amazing, it had been too long since I’ve seen good live music.  We hung out at a pub for a bit after the show before everyone had to catch their respective trains.  Saw some interesting things while waiting for the train and ended up getting into a fight with these on our walk to the station:

Which pretty much left everyone covered in white fluff.  Really good night and looking forward to doing it again 🙂

On the job front, still filling out applications and chasing down recruiters.  Just going to keep at it until something sitcks.  Love and miss you! ❤


About Mandy

29 year old, somewhat snarky, happily married, and always on the look out for a good recipe or latest beauty bargain.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Friday Night Adventure

  1. Lynne Warzecha says:

    Hi Mandy – just sending a little hi to you. Missed you at the annual booya party up at the land. Was a good time as usual and the booya turned out excellent this year. The only thing bad was it rained most of the day, even had lightening and thunder – wierd. But we still had a great time (your cousin Kathy had a REAL good time, so good she doesn’t remember half of it!). We had a big tarp, so when it started to rain hard, everyone would run under the tarp and then back by the fire when it let up. If I can figure out how to send pictures, I will. Phil is working now – finnally. He is in the call center at the Sportsman’s Guide. Not bad – he says he likes it. Good for him to get out in the working world again.
    Other than that, not much else is new – weather has turned more like fall, cold today and really really windy.
    Good luck on the job search – will let you go now. Talk again later – Aunt Lynne
    P.S. Can you let me know your address? thanks

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s